southen most piont

southen most piont
so, have taken my globe the farthest south i can?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

nyc

i said god damn! it f****** cold in nyc! i been here since Wednesday night. just in time for it to get really cold (i am sorry 16 is cold to anyone). took a few day to get to my nyc bike. that was partly due to the large amount of drinking that happens when ever i get back to the city. still, somehow i got a good amount of work done as well. sold a painting, and started working out the show here for april, but as most my meeting, they all took place over drinks.

back to the bike. so, i did get my bike last night. rode it out to meet some friend. my ride home, to kelly's in Brooklyn, didn't go so well. got lost and it was really to cold!! but, i did make it......

i am off on the bike today to try a remember my around Brooklyn. i had it down last year, but i seem to have not retained much my bike route knowledge. it's time to put on many layers and get some coffee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

cg

cg