southen most piont

southen most piont
so, have taken my globe the farthest south i can?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

should know

so, my old friend andy "the volcano" crater his made his way back to gainesville for some winter training. andy is one of my only old pro racer buddies that is doing it. knowing this you would think i would know better than go on a "spin" with him, but guess i never learn. i knew i was in trouble when we were rolling out of the hood and he told that he was going try and keep his heart rate @ the 150's. it turn into me and my other buddy, lorne, just hanging to andy's wheel for two hour! man that hurt!!!! but i guess it's good for me.

off to nyc/philly for a week and a 1/2. couldn't bring the roll, but i do keep a bike in Brooklyn. so, should still have good (but COLD) bike adventures to share.


andy snapped this after killing for and hour, and then killed me for another hour after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cg

cg