southen most piont

southen most piont
so, have taken my globe the farthest south i can?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

this is better!

ok, i know that i shouldn't complain, but it was damn cold here in fl the last few weeks! i mean we set a new record for the most day in a row with freezing temps, 12 days!!! it was in the teens at night and 30's in the day.

now it back to the way i like it (well if i have to have a winter. i would love the fla summer a year round if i could) highs are back in the 70's. been ride a lot, on my SS mnt bike , my globe, and my road bike. i have to say the one good thing about that bad weather, is everyone seem to out on there bike the last few days. i wish that there were always this many cute ladies on the bike path! took a ride out the local practices crit yesterday. look like to muck work to me, but i know its fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

cg

cg