southen most piont

southen most piont
so, have taken my globe the farthest south i can?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

getting ready!!! nahmbs!

it deadline time! well its was yesterday... my buddies a villin cycle had to drive up the richmond yesterday. the whole last week has been crazy bike painting at the warehouse (villin paints all there bike in my spray booth). they did get it done!

i about to hit the road to richmond, next stop nahmbs. i'll be hanging with the globe folks, and rolling up there with my new mission workshop bag and some hook up cards (not free but a good discount) for their new bags for the nahmbs goers (hit me up if you see me there). looking foward to seeing my old friend from all over the bike world!


lex loves taping off lugz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

cg

cg