southen most piont

southen most piont
so, have taken my globe the farthest south i can?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

george clinton at a random bar.

so, one of the coolest things about art basel week in miami, is the random cool things the are going on. on the big opening night of the for most of the art shows there are always big parties. this year a lot my friends were going to the same party. i "roll" up to the bar/club on my bike, and there are 50 people with $$$ waiting to get in. as i am just about to go back to my dive bar of choice (more about the deuce later), a friend see me in line, and she just grabs my arm. next thing i know i am inside at the bar. there i find an old friend from high school bar-tending. she smiles and just hands me 2 whiskeys. too top all this off, as soon as i turn around George Clinton start playing. the whole night just kept falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cg

cg