southen most piont

southen most piont
so, have taken my globe the farthest south i can?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

love summer

Man! I love summer in Gville... Yes I love the 90's with humidity on in the 80's. Great weekend of riding (70ml road ride sat, and all around town on the roll all weekend), pool party, fishing, bday party, and lots of Jameson (some margaritas with my gator tacos, and yes i do mean tacos with gator meat!)

enjoy the pics. oh, the lovely girl on my bike is Nicole Mazza. She was my studio assistant, but is moving to go to the Chicago Art Institute this fall. Remember that name! She is a bad ass artist.

i guess i should tell the globe blog world that I do have a show up in San Francisco right now. Checkout the Togonon Galleries website... http://www.togonongallery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

cg

cg